Saturday, February 25, 2012

Study Blue: Studying in the 21st Century


If you follow me on Twitter (@justinstallings) or have seen some of the Livebinders I've created, you've heard me talk about Study Blue.  I recently created a deck of flashcards over election vocabulary with the help of Study Blue and Evernote.  All I had to do was create a new note in Evernote and drag it to my Study Blue notebook and it's in my Study Blue account within minutes.


I've become a fan of Study Blue and it's impact on students and teachers.  A few months ago I created a Livebinder over Study Blue to bring a central resource for those looking for tips on using Study Blue either for their own studies or for teachers looking to help their students use it.


I've also decided to create a new dedicated page to Study Blue on my blog.  Should you have any questions about Study Blue, please visit the page on this blog, "Study Blue: 21st century Studying" or visit my livebinder:

Study Blue for Educators

Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts