Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Extra-Life: Children's Miracle Network


Children's Miracle Network: Extra Life

Last year, I participated in the donation event for the Children's Miracle Network, Extra Life.  Extra Life is an event where thousands of "gamers" commit to playing a total of 24 hours of video games and get donations from friends, family, and everyone concerned in the medical care of children.  This year, the goal is to play 24 hours of video games by October 20th, 2012.  

With many thoughtful donations last year, I was able to raise over $100!      

This year, I'm raising my goal even higher.  If you are willing make a donation, my goal is to reach $150!  Even penny that is given goes straight to the Children's Miracle Network, specially to BSA (Baptist St. Anthony's, a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital in Amarillo, TX).

Help me reach my goal!

Again, whatever you can donate, I would greatly appreciate it.  Remember, every dollar that I receive will go towards the Children's Miracle Network.  I have until October 20th to reach my goal!

Click here to donate, or you can also click on the donate widget on the left of my blog that will direct you to my donation page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts